- Meetings are Held at City Hall in the Council Chambers on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month.
- Meetings are broadcast on Mitchell Telecom Channel 7, Midco Channel 7, and the City's YouTube channel: CityofMitchell.
- Archived videos of the meetings are also available on the City's YouTube Channel or the Agenda Center of this website.
- Any regular meeting falling on a legal holiday (or when the holiday is observed) are held on the Tuesday immediately following the Monday holiday, including
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Native American Day
- Veteran's Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- To submit a comment on a current City Council issue, you can use this online form.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The City Council is the general legislative body of the city. The Council consists of 2 aldermen elected from each of the 4 election wards, and each serve a term of 3 years. Terms are staggered so that the Alderman of a ward do not expire in the same year.